Adventure Escape: Allied Spies
By: Haiku Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, solutions and answers for the iOS and Android puzzle game, Adventure Escape: Allied Spies, by Haiku Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 9 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide:
1. Pick up all the documents and tap on the map.
2. Your goal in the Factory puzzle is to use the string to draw 6 lines that show where the factory is. Tap one of the symbols on the edge to select it. Tap another symbol to place the string between the two symbols. The documents in your inventory should give you clues. You basically need the strings to all cross in the middle.
3. The third document shows two symbols that only show up once on the map, so use one string to connect those two. The sixth document talks about a dagger pointing West. Since North is to the right, West is up. So connect two daggers pointing up. Choose the two that make the string cross the other strings. The first document is about the Cherry Pit, so connect two cherries. Again, choose the two that make the string cross the other strings. The fifth document, the blackboard, shows a Germanic B. So connect two Germanic B’s. The fourth document shows an Omega symbol. So connect two Omega symbols.
4. Now you have to move all four characters to the top of the factory. Drag a character to move them. A character can only move if they can hop over a soldier. It’s like Chinese Checkers.
5. Next, you need to figure out a 4-digit code to get into the bunker. The blinking emergency lights are the clue. Notice that the only lights that ever turn red are 1, 6, 8, and 9. Count how many times you see each of those flash.
1 = 2
6 = 1
8 = 3
9 = 4
So put them in order of number of flashes and you get 6189. Enter that as the code to unlock the bunker. Go through the door.
6. For this next door, tap on the light to get a metal strap. Use the metal strap to remove the screws from the panel and remove the panel. Now, just count the red wires in each bunch – 3, 2, 1 & 4. Winter 3214 into the combination lock to open the door.
7. Tap on the lock. You need to light up all eight sections of it. Press the buttons in this order: 3 4 3 3 4 3 4 4. Go through the door.
8. Major Kressler is waiting for you in the next room after killing the ambassador. He asks you some questions. This is how to answer:
It was fun to play Hilda.
You’re building it in this factory?
I won’t play this game.
You’re stalling, Major.
9. Tap on the ambassador. I’m not sure if it matters what you say to him, but I chose “You died well.” Pick up the explosives.
10. Now you need to blow up all the pillars. First, place the explosives. Then press the detonator.
And that’s the end of the game! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.