The Room: Old Sins
By: Fireproof Games
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS puzzle adventure game, The Room: Old Sins, by Fireproof Games. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: I’ll be adding more screenshots later. If you’re having trouble understanding what to do from my descriptions, please watch the videos until I have a chance to get more screenshots added.
Room 9, The Attic:
You can watch my video for this section or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
1. Use the eyepiece and go through the hole in the attic. There’s another dollhouse here!
2. Read the note Edward left.
3. Find the figurine of Edward in the Study. Equip the eyepiece. Rotate the platform he’s on to send him through the portal. He’s now in the Foyer with Abigail. Head over there and rotate his platform again to send him to her. She’ll disappear!
4. Go through the hole in the attic again and read the next note from Edward.
5. Find Edward in the Study and equip the eyepiece. This time, you can tap on the symbols to the right and left of him to change what’s on the other side of the portal. Abigail is in the Curiosity Room, so that’s the ultimate goal. Your first choice is left for the Foyer or right for the Kitchen. The Kitchen connects to the Curiosity Room, so choose right. Head to the Kitchen and choose right again to send him over to Abigail in the Curiosity Room. Go to the Curiosity Room and send him to Abigail. She’ll disappear again!
6. Go through the hole in the attic and read another note from Edward.
7. Find Edward in the Study. Abigail is in the Attic this time! So this is how to get him over to her. From the Study, choose left to go to the Maritime Room. From the Maritime Room, choose left to go to the Curiosity Room. From the Curiosity Room, send him left to the Foyer. And from the Foyer, send him right to the Attic and straight into Abigail.
8. Break the seal and go through the hole in the Attic one last time. It looks like Edward’s body is what we saw at the beginning of the game!
9. Pick up the half of a family crest and read his letter.
10. Open the artifact and get the other half of the family crest. Place both halves on the dollhouse and take the Null!
11. Place the Null in your suitcase and watch the ending!
Congratulations! You completed The Room: Old Sins! If you found this walkthrough helpful, please tell your friends about it!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.