By: Syntaxity Inc.
This is a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide with help, hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for the iOS and Android game, Bigfoot Quest, by Syntaxity. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my walkthrough video here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Read Uncle Henry’s note. You start off at Scene 1. Enter the tent to go to Scene 2. Pick up the bucket.
2. Solve the puzzle on the small dresser. You just need to line up the dots on each ring so they match. Take the metal gear.
3. Leave the tent. Go straight ahead to Scene 3 and fill the bucket with water from the lake.
4. Enter the boat and add the metal gear to it. We’re still missing something so we’ll come back later.
5. Go back to Scene 1. Pour the water on the fire. Take the gold amulet and wooden log from the fire pit.
6. Zoom back out. Take the right path to Scene 6 and then straight ahead to Scene 7. Pick some lavender and then continue ahead to Scene 8.
7. Take a look at the etching on the rock face. Match the gold amulet to one of the patterns and then turn it to reveal a clue. You’ll automatically take a photo of it.
8. Go back to Scene 3. Tap to the right to go to Scene 4. Use the clue you found at Scene 8 to solve the puzzle on the door. Then go through to Scene 5.
9. Let’s work on the hanging crate puzzle first. Pull the ropes in this order: 4, 2, 2, 4. Take the plastic handle.
10. Go back to the motorboat at Scene 3 and attach the plastic handle to the motor. Pull it a few times and the boat will take you to Scene 9.
11. Tap under the cabin to go to Scene 11. Take the cotton wrapped arrows from the table. Take the gold disc piece hanging from a rope. Ignore the other puzzles here for now.
12. Go back to Scene 9, up the stairs and inside to Scene 10. Lift up the rug to get a brass key. Look under the bed and take the dynamite. There’s also a safe here, but we’ll come back to it later.
13. Solve the circle and square puzzle to get the other half of the gold disc. It says:
14. Go back to Scene 5. Let’s solve the puzzle to the right. Rotate the dial to V, then IX, then XII. Take the wood bow.
15. Go back to Scene 2 and use the brass key to open the locked box on the table. Take the matches and brass disc from inside.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.