31. Go back to Scene 8. Use the ice axes/picks on the ice to climb up to Scene 32. Go right to Scene 33.
32. Open the door and go inside to Scene 34. Take the empty tea kettle and look through the photos until you find one with some markings on it. Take it.
33. Go up the ladder to Scene 35. Look at the diagram on the blackboard and take the binoculars. Also, take the stirring stick next to the bowl.
34. Go back down the ladder to Scene 34. Use the binoculars on the open window to see Bigfoot play a tune on his flute to create an opening in the forest.
35. Go back to Scene 3. Fill the kettle with water from the lake. Go back to the tent at Scene 2 and place the kettle on the stove to boil the water. Take the kettle back.
36. Go back to Scene 11. Use the clue from the photo to solve the symbols puzzle on the table. You’ll get another clue for your troubles.
37. Go back to Scene 35. Follow the diagram on the blackboard. Place he honeycomb and lavender in the bowl. Add the hot water. Use the stirrer to, well, stir it. Then dip the Bigfoot fur in the mixture.
38. Go back to Scene 13 and place the scented fur by the two bushes. Then, go back to Scene 34 and use the binoculars to see Bigfoot’s reaction. He dropped the flute!
39. Go back to Scene 13 and pick up the flute. Use it to part the bushes and go through to Scene 36.
40. Pick up the metal knob and the rope. We can’t open the gate yet, so we’ll come back to that later.
41. Go back to Scene 18 and place the knob on the door to the right. You need to use the clue from Scene 25 for this. Basically, you want to tap the knob once and watch it until you see IIII/I and II/I. It should look like the photo below. Then tap the knob and the door will open. Go through to Scene 19.
42. Grab the torch from the wall. Lift the blanket from the bed and grab the brass disc off the floor under the bed. Also, notice the loose floorboard under the bed. We’ll come back to that later.
43. Go back to Scene 18 and head down the left path to the frozen lake at Scene 21. Use the ice drill to, well, drill a hole in the ice. We’ll come back to finish this later.
44. Go back to Scene 22. Use the shovel to dig through the mound of snow. Go through to Scene 26. Take a look inside and then ignore it for now. We’ll come back to it later.
45. Go back to Scene 24 and place the rope on the pulley. Climb down to Scene 30 and pick up the step ladder. Also, place a torch on the wall. You can go left to Scene 29 but you can’t do anything there yet.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.