46. Go back to Scene 15. Use the clue you found at Scene 11 to solve the puzzle on the gate. It’s not a very good clue, but I think it tells you to move the top circle left once, the middle circle right three times, and the bottom circle right once. Since all three start in the center, the middle one can’t go right three times. Instead, wrap around to the other side and move it one more time. To me that seems more like four, but whatever. It should look like the photo below.
47. Go through to Scene 42. Pick up the large wood beam. Also, tie the rope over the hole and climb down to Scene 43.
48. Place another torch on the wall (we seem to have an unlimited number of torches). Head left to Scene 44 and place another torch on the wall. Pick up the large basket. We’ll come back later for the rest.
49. Go back to Scene 26. Place the basket on the hook and pull the crank to lower it and yourself into the hole to Scene 27. Place the torch on the wall.
50. Head right to Scene 29. Pick up the brass gear and the metal tile.
51. Go back to Scene 36. Zoom in on the gate controls to the left. Place the brass gear down and move the lever to the left. Now, one of the gates will lift up. Place the wooden beam under it to hold it up.
52. Now, move the lever to the right to open the second gate. Now you can go through to Scene 37!
53. Pick up a cabbage. Then zoom in on the fire pit and add the wooden pieces. Use the matches to light a fire.
54. Enter the hut to go to Scene 39. We can’t do anything here yet, so leave.
55. Climb up the rope ladder to the right to Scene 38. Grab the brass disc, wooden tripod and the crowbar. Notice the framed painting that says WASHINGTON PACIFIC NORTHWEST on it. Use the glass shard to cut open the seam and take the metal tile. There’s also a guitar, but we don’t have a tune to play yet. Head back down.
56. Place the ladder below the rope ladder to the left and climb up to Scene 40. Ignore the puzzle on the tree for now. Take a photo of the painting on the wall.
57. Head left to Scene 41. Use the binoculars with the window and zoom in to see another clue. You’ll automatically take a photo of it.
58. Go back to Scene 21 and place the wooden tripod over the hole. We’ll come back to this.
59. Go back to Scene 19. Look under the bed for a loose floorboard. Use the crowbar to remove it and get another metal tile and brass disc.
60. Zoom in on the bookshelves. Look at your photo of the painting from Scene 40. This is another weak clue, but notice the colors go in this order:
Sun = Yellow
Sky = Blue
Mountain = Orange
Trees = Green
So pull out the books in that order — yellow, blue, orange, green. There’s a hidden ladder!
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.