61. Go up the ladder to Scene 20. Solve the puzzle on the wall. You need to line up the symbols as shown below, along the top row. Do it twice and it will open. Take the battery and magnet.
62. Go back to Scene 25 and add the three metal tiles to the puzzle and solve it. Then take the arrows.
63 Go back to Scene 27. Use the crowbar to remove the planks to the left and then head through to Scene 28.
64. Look inside the brass pot and take the gold medallion. You can also use the matches to light a fire in the rock crusher, but we don’t have any rocks to crush at the moment.
65. Go back to Scene 37 and zoom in on the target. Use the bow and arrows with it and then shoot an arrow at the target to open the panel. Take the brass disc, golf ball and chalk.
66. Go back to the hut at Scene 39 and add the battery to the machine. We’re still missing something.
67. Go back to Scene 41 and use the magnet to find a steel key in the straw.
68. Go back to Scene 17 and use the steel key to unlock the urn. Then solve the memory puzzle to open it. Take the wrench and gold medallion from inside.
69. Go back to Scene 10 and add all four brass discs to the chest. Use the clue from Scene 41 to solve the puzzle. Take the wood board with carvings from the chest. Take out the wooden board and look at it.
70. Go back to Screen 19 and use the wood board to solve the puzzle. You need to move the small glass marbles to the spots where there are blank spaces on the board. Then take the gold medallion from inside.
71. Go back to Scene 40 and place the three gold medallions in the slots. Then press each button and make the ball land in the center. Then take the chalk board and look at it.
72. Go back to Scene 39 and add the wrench and golf ball to the machine.
73. Go back o Scene 43. Zoom in on the faint etching to the right and then use the chalk on it to reveal a clue.
74. Go left to Scene 44 and use the clue from the chalk board to solve the puzzle at the bottom of the machine. Then take the propane torch and wooden handle.
75. Go back to Scene 24 and use the clue you found at Scene 23 to solve the puzzle on the wall. You need to get the four symbols into the squares around the edges. Those tiles work differently, because they swap with the tile next to them. Then take the small gear.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.