16. Go back down and gead all the way right and check out the hole the mine cart made. You can now continue on.
17. Go right until you see spotlights without bulbs. Look under the rectangular stone and press the symbol.
18. Continue right until you see a ladder and head down to get another letter.
19. Go back up the ladder and head left until you see a wall heading upwards. Climb it until you reach a new platform. Head right and grab the key.
20. Go back left and continue climbing up. Tap on the gray cube so it vibrates. Head left and make sure the lever is also vibrating. Then pull the lever down and it should stay down. Head right and tap the box a couple of times until it’s vibrating up and down. Continue right and check that the lever is vibrating, then pull the lever down. Then, head back to the center and tap the floating gray cube and take the smaller cube from inside it.
21. Head back inside the mine and go left until you see a manhole. Use the key to unlock it and head down.
22. Keep going right until you find the exit. Continue right until you see an open grate in the floor. Head down.
23. Once down here, use the pickaxe on the wall to the left to open another pathway. Head left.
24. Press the symbol on the well and then leave the room.
25. Continue down twice. Head right to pick up the screwdriver. Then head back left until you hit a fork in the road.
26. Head down and take the lightbulb and the loose brick engraved with symbols.
27. Go back up and left. There’s a loose panel but nothing to do here yet. So let’s leave.
28. Go back to the mine and head inside the wall. Use the screwdriver to get the lightbulb.
29. Go back to where you left the mine cart and continue to the ladder. Climb down it, then find another ladder and climb down that one to another grate. Use the screwdriver to remove the grate to get a shortcut to the same vents.
30. Climb back up to where you found the key and place the engraved brick in the slot. The door will open. Go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.