31. Notice the turquoise cube on the Rubik’s Cube has a mark on it. That’s your starting point.
32. Head right and take a gear from the wall.
33. Remove the engraved brick from the right wall and then look behind it. There’s a big flower and another symbol. Press it.
34. Go through the white opening that was revealed when you took the gear. It’s a bit of a maze in there, but the game seems to have been simplified now to four colors instead of eight. You need to copy the colors from the cube, like you’re inside it. So press the button to change the first room to turquoise. Then head right and change the color to green. Head up and change the next room to red. Then head left and change the color to blue. Go back down to the turquoise room.
35. Leave the giant cube and go back left to see the small cube turned into a light bulb. Take it.
36. Go back inside the grates and head to the room where we didn’t do anything yet. Place he gear in the hole and rotate the wheel so it looks like this.
37. Leave and go up one ladder. The other grate should be open now. Go through.
38. Continue left. Don’t go up yet. Keep going left and then down to the subway. Head all the way left and grab the letter.
39. Go back one screen and open the train door to get a pair of binoculars.
40. Go back out and up the ladder to the same level as the cave with the cube. Head left and place the binoculars on the stand. Look through them for a clue.
41. Head back through the vents you just left and this time head up. Arrange the sliders so they match the clue — 1, 2, 3, 2. Then pull the lever down.
42. Head back to the trains. Go right and press the red button. It should work now. Hen continue right and the cart will head right. Go through the next door.
43. Use the lighter to light the torch. Then climb up the ladder. Keep going until you find a letter. Then keep heading up past the flower.
44. Turn the wheel on the door to open it and go through. Place the cube on the stand.
45. I’m not sure how you’re supposed to know this, but leave the room and close the door. Head up the small ladder and pull the lever. Then head back through that door and get another light bulb.
46. Go back down to the trains. Head left to the lever and pull it, then go to the cart and watch it go back left. Now you can head left again.
47. Head back out and go to the glowing pink rectangles again. Place a bulb in each of the four that don’t have the symbol on them.
48. Head back through the manhole and press all four red buttons to see symbols on the floor.
49. Go back up the ladder to the combination lock and copy those symbols into it. The light will turn green if you got it right.
50. Zoom out and go through the door. Everything is black and white! Head right and grab the letter and the doorknob.
51. You may have needed to light up all the symbols to do this, but open the door to the left and read the letter. Keep going left and read all the letters.
52. Go back through the door you came through and find your way back to the beach. Head right to another door and place the knob on it. Go through to complete Chapter 1.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.