61. Go through the portal back to the book room and place the third amulet with the others. Take the Acropolis book and use it to go there.
62. You’re now at screen 17. Head straight ahead to screen 21. Insert the metal rod into the left pedestal to reveal a puzzle. It’s a simple memory puzzle. Just match pairs until they’re all matched. Take the copper key.
63. Head up the stairs to screen 25 and look at the symbols on the wall to get another clue.
64. Continue up to screen 34 and pick up the cork.
65. Use the first book to get back to the lighthouse. Head to screen 10 and use the copper key to unlock the hanging box. Take the crystal medallion from inside.
66. Head to screen 18 and solve the puzzle on the ground using the clue from the stone tablet and the clues from screens 25 and 27. Take the brass drawer handle.
67. Go back to screen 31 and go through the left door to screen 30. Use the drawer handle to open the broken drawer. Take the paper and look at it. It says 80-65-35.
68. Go back to screen 39 and place the crystal medallion on the stand. Look through it to get another clue.
69. Use the third book to go back to screen 34. Use the clue from screen 39 to solve the puzzle on the door. Basically, match each of the left symbols with the right symbols in the same position. Or just copy my image below. Once you have them all in order, pull them back out. Go through to screen 40.
70. Head left to screen 42 and pick up the metal dial. Also, solve the puzzle on the door and go through to screen 47. There’s a vinyl record here that’s very easy to miss, so make sure to grab it.
71. Go back to screen 40 and continue straight ahead to screen 48. Use the shears to pick a white flower. Then continue ahead to screen 55. There’s nothing to do here right now so we’ll come back later.
72. Use the first book to go back to the lighthouse area. Head to screen 24 and put the record on the phonograph. Turn the crank to play it and then take the crossbow and chalk from the drawer.
73. Go back to screen 7 and through the portal back to screen 3. Climb up the ladder and tap on the locked box. Place the dial on it and turn to open it. Then take the gold medallion and large transistor from inside.
74. Use the second book to go back to the sub. Head back to screen 57. Place the transistor in the space to the left and then pull the lever. Take the dynamite from the floor.
75. Head back to screen 54 and use the clue from the piece of paper to solve the puzzle. Set the dials to 80, 65, and 35. Push the third lever. The green fluid will now drain from the tank in the other room.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.