You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 12 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Head up the stairs and pick up the letter and the disc with a triangle on it.
2. For the bell puzzle, press the button at the top and then watch the bell ring. Copy the pattern using the buttons at the bottom. It goes: Right, Right, Left, Right. Go through.
3. At the next bell, pick up the disc with a circle on it. Place the circle disc in the slot above the bell and watch the bell ring. Then press the buttons in this order: Left, Right, Right, Left.
4. Next, place the triangle disc in the slot and watch the bell. Press the buttons in this order: Right, Right, Left, Right. Continue on.
5. Open the next door and go through. Break the jars to find the second letter.
6. Solve the puzzle in front of you but don’t go through yet.
7. Head left and open the door. Go through and up the ladder. There’s a huge bell. Just line up all the purple lines.
8. Go back and take the right path. Break through the glass and go through. Pick up the square disc and place it on the stone slab in front of you. The arrows will light up in this order: Left, Left, Right, Right. Do the same for the circle and you get Left, Right, Right, Left. And last, do the triangle and you get Right, Right, Left, Right. Just like before!
9. Go to the bell. Play each of those sequences and then take the portal tile.
10. Head to the portal. Ring the big bell above you a few times to clear out the mist.
11. Place the tile on the portal. It’s a bell! It rings Left, Left, Right, Right. Let’s go get the third letter. Go back to the room to the right and place the square disc in the slot three times to get the same sequence over and over. Then take the letter.
12. Go back to the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters from Level 12:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 13 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.