1. Head straight and pick up the triangle piece. Place it in the slot and pull the handle. Then cross the stones to the other side.
2. Slide the handles to open the door and go through. Open the door to the left and go through. Pick up the letter and solve the puzzle here. You just need to overlap the triangles and the circles.
3. Go back and through the right door that’s now open. Break the glass to get a handle. Then, solve the puzzle as shown below.
4. Go back a bit and grab the piece you just unlocked. It’s kind of diamond-shaped.
5. Go all the way back and head left. Place the diamond piece in the slot and pull the lever. Then cross the stones to the other side.
6. Pick up the portal tile from the snow near the stairs.
7. Head up the stairs and open the next door. Break the jars to find the second letter.
8. Turn left and open the door. Solve the next puzzle.
9. Go back and through the right door and solve the next puzzle. Then go back and fetch the pentagon piece.
10. Head all the way back out and turn right. Place the pentagon piece in the slot and pull the handle to the right. Cross the stones to the other side.
11. Place the handle on the door and pull both handles along the tracks to open it. It’s the portal! Don’t go through yet.
12. Let’s get the third letter. Look at the portal tile. It’s three horizontal lines with a short vertical line through each. So go to each of the three shapes and move the handle to the center. Fetch the letter and then head to the portal and complete the level.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 15 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.