You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 3 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Go up the staircase to the right and pick up the letter. Also, tap and hold on the right side of the table to tilt it downward. Then grab the little gold piece that slides to the right.
2. Go up the left staircase and lift up all the flaps to get another gold piece.
3. Go back and up between the two staircases. Place the gold bits on the pegs above the door. Rotate each section of the door clockwise and then go through.
4. Go up the stairs ahead of you and solve the maze by tilting the table in the direction you want the triangle to move. So it goes: Up, Right, Down, Left, Down, Right, Down, Left, Up. Then take the triangle.
5. Go back down. Turn left and look at the sculpture to the left. It’s a clue! Also, break the thin piece in the front to get another letter.
6. Turn to the left and straighten out all the planks so they point upward to match the sculpture. Then cross the bridge and pull all the sliders out to get the portal tile.
7. Go back to the planks and knock the two outside ones down to match the pattern on the tile. Take the third letter.
8. Go back and turn to the right. Place the triangle in the slot and cross the bridge. Place the tile above the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters from Level 3:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 4 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.