You can watch my video for Level 5 here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Grab the pickaxe. Then head to the door and press the Right arrow and then Up arrow to move the square to the goal and open the door. Go through.
2. Ignore the first puzzle for now because you can’t access the controls. Continue on and use the pickaxe to break the ice holding the piece that looks like an I. Pick it up.
3. Go back and place the handle on the puzzle door and pull it down. Now, press the buttons in this order to navigate the maze: Right, Up, Left, Up, Left, Down, Right. Go through.
4. Head down the right path and solve another maze puzzle by pressing the buttons in this order: Left, Up, Right, Down, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down. Take the gold bit.
5. Go back and take the path straight ahead. Grab the letter and use the pickaxe to get another gold bit.
6. Go back and take the left path. Place both gold bits on the pegs and go through the door.
7. Beak the jar to get another letter.
8. Take a photo of the clue straight ahead of you.
9. Take the right path and arrange the triangle and pentagon like you saw in the clue.
10. Go back and take the left path. Arrange the circle and square like you saw in the clue.
11. Go back and through the open door and take the left path. This next maze puzzle is trickier, as it goes along four sides of a pillar. So bear with me. It goes: Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right, Down, Right, Up, Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Down, Left, Up. Take the portal tile.
12. Go back and take the right path to the portal. Place the tile over it but don’t go through yet. Zoom in on the tile and press the buttons in this order: Up, Left, Up, Left, Down. Zoom back out and take the letter. Go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three notes for Level 5:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 6 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.