You can watch my video walkthrough for Level 6 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Enter the dinosaur skull’s mouth and then turn to the right. Look at the clue below the puzzle. It’s telling you to make a square out of the lasers. So just tap two buttons at a time to form a laser between them until all four are connected. Pull the slider to the right to open up a new path.
2. Continue on ahead. Turn left and pick up the letter. Solve the next laser puzzle and pull the handle to the right to open another path.
3. Continue down the path. Break the jar to the left to get another letter and solve another laser puzzle. Pull the handle to the right to open up more of the path.
4. Continue on down the path. Look at the columns to the right on each step. Then, pull the left ones up to match them. Go through the open door.
5. Break the thin layer covering the tile and take it.
6. Now let’s work on that third letter. This one’s kind of obtuse. I’m not sure how the pattern on the tile tells you this. But go back to the second laser puzzle and connect every dot to every other dot. It should look like the image below. Then go fetch the third letter. Place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three letters for Level 6:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 7 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.