You can watch my video for level 8 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Let’s solve the first puzzle. Copy the pattern below into the buttons and then go through.
2. Walk down and straight ahead to get the first letter.
3. Turn left and pull the little slider back to reveal some buttons. Copy the patterns from the four squares above the door in front of you onto the buttons. Then head up to the door and pull one handle up and the other down. Go through.
4. Look at the left column and walk around it to see the pattern. Then copy it onto the panel of buttons in front of it.
5. Now do the opposite for the other. Copy the pattern onto the column.
6. Go through the open door and pull up the handle and take the portal tile.
7. Go back outside and work on opening the right door.
8. Go through and turn left. Pull the handle down and solve the puzzle.
9. Turn right and solve the next puzzle.
10. Break the jar to get another letter and then go up the stairs through the open door and solve the next puzzle. Take the pentagon.
11. Don’t leave yet. Notice the circle on the lower left of the puzzle. It has a square inside it that looks like the one on the tile. Keep flipping it over until the floor opens, revealing the third letter. Take it.
12. Go back out and place the pentagon in the slot above where you got the first letter. Place the tile over the portal and go through to complete the level.
And here’s all three notes from Level 8:
Click on the little numbers below to continue to Level 9 or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.