Adventure Escape: Haunted Hunt
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with yet another free Adventure Escape game, this time called Haunted Hunt. You play as a shapeshifter named Moira who can turn into all different animals. Here I’ll be helping you get through all the chapters and levels of the game with a step-by-step walkthrough guide including all puzzle answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my walkthrough video for Chapter 2 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
2. Change into a raven. You need to close the windows so that the shapes on the table match the crescent moons from the painting. Also, move the portrait aside and pick up the two candles and the planchette half. And last, tap on the globe and select the countries in the order of the number of gold lines you saw on the book. So it goes: England, Egypt, France, Spain, Italy.
3. Go through the hidden doorway. Find the candle, Ouija board, glass pane, and pendulum.
4. Change into a raven and find three more candles, the other planchette half, a dowsing rod, and take a look at the pocket watch. It’s pointing at 43.
5. Change back into a human and leave the room. Place the glass pane in the camera and look through it. You need to move the items up and down the list so they come into focus. The items further down on the list are closer to you. Then notice the ghost pointing at the number 20 and take the second dowsing rod.
6. Place all the items on the table to match the painting. You need to do the opposite, though, because you’re seeing the table from the other side. Take the tinderbox.
7. Use the tinder box to light four of the candles, again the opposite of the painting. Put the numbers you found together — 2043. Move the planchette to 2, 0, 4, 3. The ghost will tell you his name is BAXTER!
8. Baxter will appear and tell you to move the box. You dawdle too long, though, and lasers shoot out from it. Let’s figure out how to disarm it! Turn into a raven and fly through the hole in the wall. There’s a puzzle to solve here.
9. You need to use gray the arrows to move the raven through the pipes. Tap the yellow arrows to rotate brown pipes next to you. Explore the cracks in the wall to find a way out. The path below is the one I took.
Congratulations! You completed Chapter 2! Click here for the Chapter 3 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.