Adventure Escape: Haunted Hunt
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with yet another free Adventure Escape game, this time called Haunted Hunt. You play as a shapeshifter named Moira who can turn into all different animals. Here I’ll be helping you get through all the chapters and levels of the game with a step-by-step walkthrough guide including all puzzle answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my walkthrough video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the napkin. Dip it into the bucket of water. Then use it to clean the floor.
2. Pick up the teacup. Look at the pattern on the floor. It’s telling you to start with the heart (because of the arrow), then follow the first line to the sun, the next one to the eye, and the last one to the moon. Tap on the locked box. Change the combination to heart, sun, eye, moon. Take the bread from inside.
3. Tap the cup against the open box to get the raven to come closer to you. Then give it some bread. You can now shapeshift!
4. You can now switch between a raven and a human. There’s a few things to do first as a raven. Talk to the other raven to ask her to move, pick up the letter opener, and open the curtain and knock down the mirror.
5. Turn into a human and grab the poker and the mirror. Use the letter opener to cut off a piece of the curtain. Use the poker to remove the lid of the mermaid tank. Also use the poker to reach the box above the shelves of teeth and take the jeweled skull from inside. Also, read through the book on butterfly wings.
6. The rules in the book say:
“Butterfly Food Chain:
Red and orange don’t eat each other.
Red and yellow don’t eat each other.
Each type only eats the one below it.
Blue eats pink.
Pink eats yellow.
Butterflies are ruthless.
Green is king at the top of the food chain.
Fairies are at the bottom.”
So this is the order, from the top: Green, Red, Blue, Pink, Yellow, Green. Now you’ll get the fairy wings.
7. The painting on the wall tells you that vampires have no reflection. So place the mirror down next to the shelves of teeth and select the three that don’t have a reflection. Then you’ll get the vampire teeth.
8. Turn into a raven and get the net from the mermaid tank. Use it in the tank to get mermaid scales. Also, look at the top of the shelves with the teeth to see a clue that says BAXTER WAS HERE and some items in a diamond pattern.
9. You now have all four items you need for the ritual. Place them on the table in the order shown in the clue above.
10. Change back to a human and dip the cloth in the green grease. Then zoom in on the painting on the wall and use the greasy cloth to clean up the scratches at the bottom, revealing the numbers 1841.
11. Tap on the door and enter the numbers 1841 to unlock it. Go through to complete Chapter 1.
Congratulations! You completed Chapter 1! Click here for the Chapter 2 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.