Adventure Escape: Haunted Hunt
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with yet another free Adventure Escape game, this time called Haunted Hunt. You play as a shapeshifter named Moira who can turn into all different animals. Here I’ll be helping you get through Chapter 5 of the game with a step-by-step walkthrough guide including all puzzle answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough here and continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Look at the note on the table. It’s a clue we’ll use in a bit.
2. Change into a cat and pick up the two gears. Also, use the clue from the note to figure out which shapes to select to open the strange lock. You can copy my photo below if you have trouble with it.
3. Change back into a human. Grab the matches and the key. Then go through the door to the right.
4. You’re in what appears to be a kitchen. Look at Baxter’s to-do list on the table. Open Baxter’s drawer to get the kerosene fuel. If you change into a cat, you can see some blood stains around the room.
5. Turn back into a human and go back to the first room. Use the kerosene fuel with the lamp and then use the matches to light it. You should see one green glowing dot inside it.
6. Go back to the kitchen and pour fuel into the lamp. Light it to see two glowing green dots.
7. Leave the kitchen and enter the room towards the back. It looks like a sitting room. Pick up the watering can. Again, pour kerosene in the lamp and light it to see three glowing green dots. Take the key that appears. Change into a cat and open the dresser door to get another gear.
8. Change back into a human. Go back to the kitchen and fill the watering can with water from the sink. Go back to the sitting room and use it to water the plants. Take the contract and key and then look at the contract. It says Baxter will never reveal Otto’s secrets.
9. Go back to the kitchen and change into a cat. Look at the locked chest. Change all the fingerprints to match the one on the contract. Then take the gear from inside.
10. Change back to a human. Go back to the first room. Open up the clock and place all the gears down. You need to arrange them so the colors all match up. You need to change into a cat to see the colors of the glowing gears. If you get stuck, you can copy the photo below. Then take the key.
11. Go back to the sitting room. Time to open the locked box. Place all four keys down on it. Now to figure out the order. The to-do list tells you it goes cigar closet, then lamp, flowers, and clock.
12. Now you have to organize the panels to tell the story that describes Baxter’s experience. Take the key from inside.
13. Go back to the kitchen and use the key to open the back door and complete the chapter.
Congratulations! You completed Chapter 5! Click here for the Chapter 6 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.