Adventure Escape: Haunted Hunt
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with yet another free Adventure Escape game, this time called Haunted Hunt. You play as a shapeshifter named Moira who can turn into all different animals. Here I’ll be helping you get through Chapter 6 of the game with a step-by-step walkthrough guide including all puzzle answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video walkthrough here or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. There’s a lot of dialogue here. Euphemia has tied Moira up and wants to hunt her down for sport. You need to get her to come closer to you so you can grab the dog whistle around her neck. When you finally have the chance to make a decision, instead shapeshift into Euphemia. Then, move the monocle around to different objects and tap them to get new dialogue options. Tap on the suitcase and the box with colored gems on it.
2. Now you have a lot more dialogue options. For the first question, choose “If these bonds are like that broken wand, I’ll easily escape.” She’ll move closer.
3. Shapeshift again and find the magic trap. Tap it to get another dialogue option.
4. Now to choose the right questions. First, choose “I can outrun you. It’s taking you forever to fix that trap.”
5. Next, choose “You’ll have to hunt me again here if you don’t secure the bonds.”
6. Next, choose “So you disapprove of Otto’s broken practices?”
7. Next, choose “You’re right. His wealth is an illusion of security.”
8. Next, choose “Let me try finding your personal demon.”
9. And last, choose “Nothing.” Now she’ll move close enough so you can take the dog whistle from her and summon Beezle the hell hound to help you!
10. With this next puzzle, you need to tap the supernatural creatures to turn them all into natural creatures. You can use Euphemia’s lens to see how they all affect each other. Tap them in the order shown below. You’ll trap Euphemia in the box!
11. Find the two miniature shields, two miniature helmets, two miniature swords, and a miniature horse.
12. This chapter is a bit annoying. I’m not a fan of Euphemia’s monocle and the way it forces you to see through a tiny window. Anyway, start by using the monocle to inspect this case in the lower left corner that I highlighted here. You can faintly make out the shapes even without the monocle.
13. Now, inspect the other case that matches it. There’s a wand on top of it. You need to select the gems to match the pattern you saw on the other one. It goes star, triangle, sideways eye, star, circle, square. I can’t really get a screenshot of it because of the monocle, I photoshopped it together. Take the beam wand.
14. For the next puzzle, we’re going to use the beam wand to figure out the order to use all the miniature shields, swords, etc. find the device that lets you look through it to see an image. Use the beam wand in the different holes to see each section of the image. Then, use that info to place the miniatures in the glass case housing the halberd. It goes: Sword, Shield, Horse, Shield, Helmet, Sword, Helmet. Take the halberd.
15. Use the halberd to break the lock on the box to the left and take Euphemia’s Key.
16. This next puzzle is a little annoying. First, use the monocle to see a clue on the ottoman. Notice the colors of the stars — Yellow, black, yellow, blue, pink.
17. Tap on the box with colored squares on the outside. Again, equip Euphemia’s monocle. You need to use the beam wand to shine a laser on each circle and change the color. The catch is, you can only change the color by first moving it to another circle, so you basically have to change two colors at once. In the end, they need to match the colors from the ottoman — yellow, black, yellow, blue, pink. The squares tell you the order than the colors change in. I’ll try my best to walk you through this, but you can also watch the short video below. Start by alternating between the first two circles to make the first one yellow. Then alternate between 2 and 3 until the second one is black. Then, move on to the last one and alternate between the last two until the last one is pink. Then, just go back and forth between number 3 and 4 until 3 is yellow and 4 is blue. A keyhole will appear!
17. Use Euphemia’s key in the keyhole. Go through the open door and complete the chapter.
Congratulations! You completed Chapter 7! Click here for the Chapter 8 walkthrough.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.