By: Kamil Kucma
Perspective puzzles are all the rage now, especially since Monument Valley’s popularity, and Gamezaur’s Perspecto is the latest one to try and trick your brain. In this walkthrough guide, I’m going to show you how to solve all the puzzles in Perspecto for Android, iOS and PC. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips & Tricks:
– Pay attention to the symbols on each cube. They tell you what you can do with them.
– Blank cubes: These are fixed and can’t be moved. You can only change the perspective for them.
– Solid circle: These can swap places with another symbol cube next to it. That’s the only way they can move.
– Open circle: These can move one spot over in any direction and swap with other symbol cubes. They can’t move if a blank fixed cube is in the way.
– Crosshairs: This can be moved into empty space, but it will keep going until it hits a wall or another cube. It can also be swapped with other symbol cubes.
– Diamond: These respond to gravity. If there’s space beneath them, they’ll drop down. They can also be swapped with other symbol cubes.
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15:
Levels 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30:
Levels 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44 & 45:
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.