Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
16. Pick up the crowbar and open the stable door. Go through to screen 37. You can’t pick up the hay yet so we’ll come back for it later.
17. Head right to screen 35 and continue back to screen 34. Continue down to screen 38. Open the door and go through to the church at screen 39.
18. Continue ahead. You can use the matches to light the candles, but nothing happens. So instead, go back and head through the door to the left to screen 40.
19. Pick up the candle douser from the desk. Move the painting aside to reveal a clue! Use the brass key to unlock the drawer and take the parchment and card. Take a look at the parchment. It’s directions for a desert oasis!
20. Go back to screen 41 and use the clue from screen 40 to unlock the door to the boat’s cabin. You need to press the buttons in this order: I 3 times, II 1 time, III 8 times, IV 5 times. Pull the handle and go through to screen 43.
21. Head down the stairs to screen 44. Take the shovel and the bucket. We’ll have to come back for the rest later.
22. Go back to screen 31 and take the blimp back to screen 8. Head up to screen 9 and enter the desert at screen 10. Use the directions from the parchment to find the oasis at screen 20. To get there, go North, North, North, North, North, North, West, West. Or: Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Up, Left, Left. Unfortunately, if you don’t have fast travel enabled, you’ll have to do that each time you want to return here.
23. Fill the bucket with some water. Tap on the crates and take the pitchfork. Also, use the crowbar to open the middle crate and take the brass tablet from inside. You can head inside to screen 21, but we need a torch before we can explore. So we’ll come back later. Press the X to leave the desert.
24. Use the blimp to go back to screen 37. Use the pitchfork to move the hay bale. Use the crowbar to open the crate and take the pewter tablet. Look at it in your inventory. It’s a clue.
25. Go back to screen 39. Head to the candles. Snuff them all out if they’re lit and then light them according to the clue on the pewter tablet. So light them in this order: 2, 1, 4, 5, 3, 6, 7. Take the oars, which are hidden behind the statue for some strange reason.
26. Go back to screen 34 and use the oars with the row boat to get to screen 47.
27. First off, head up the stairs and through the door to screen 48. Grab the brass tablet and pick up the card from inside the clay pot. Take a look at the tablet. It’s a clue! Ignore the cat statues for now.
28. Go back to screen 14 and straight ahead to screen 18. Use the clue from the brass tablet to solve the puzzle and unlock the gate.
29. Go through to screen 19. Pick up the parchment and iron key. Look at the parchment. It has a red X on it that tells you where to dig!
30. Go back to screen 35. Use the shovel to dig a few times in the same spot shown on the map. Use the crowbar to open the crate and take the cross with symbols on it. Look at it because it’s a clue.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.