Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
61. Take the blimp to the pagoda area at screen 68. Head right to screen 69 and use the grappling rope on the rock. Climb down to screen 73 and go inside the cave to screen 74.
62. Use the crowbar to remove the wooden planks and take the dish with fire. Also, look at the clue on the wall.
63. Head right to screen 75. You can add the gear to the machine, but we’re missing the others so we’ll have to come back later.
64. Go back to screen 68. Head to the windmill at screen 71 and go inside to screen 72. Solve the puzzle on the wall using the clue from the stone you found at screen 16. Then you have to press the center button, memorize the pattern of green lights and then copy it. The wheel will start turning, causing the windmill to activate and the bridge outside to lower.
65. Go back to screen 71 and cross the bridge to screen 76. Head up to screen 78 and solve the puzzle on the three light posts. Take the parchment and look at it for a clue.
66. Continue up to screen 79 and pick up the crystal shard.
67. Take the blimp back to the castle and head to screen 60. Use the clue from screen 74 to solve the puzzle on the door. You can copy the image below. Just move the bottom piece up. Then go through to screen 61.
68. Zoom in on the loose stone brick. Use the crowbar to remove it and take the glass piece.
69. Head upstairs to screen 63. Solve the gryphons puzzle on the wall and take the glass piece.
70. Go through the right doorway to screen 64. Move the banner and take the dish with water.
71. Go back to screen 63 and head through the left doorway to screen 65. Use the crowbar on the floorboard and take the marble discus. Also, solve the tile-swapping puzzle on the side of the chest. Take the wooden gear from inside.
72. Go right to screen 66. There’s nothing we can do here right now, so we’ll come back later.
73. Use the blimp to go back to the ruins. Head back to screen 21 and place the four elemental dishes in the correct slots on the wall. Then go through to screen 22.
74. Pick up the crossbow and place the crystal shard in one of the pipes.
75. Take the blimp back to the ruins and head to screen 19. Give the discus to the discus thrower and then solve the puzzle on the floor. Take the brass handle, crystal shard, and grappling arrow.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.