Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
76. Use the blimp to go back to the pagoda area. Head to screen 75 and add the wooden gear and brass handle to the machine. Pull the handle and a door above will open.
77. Go back up to screen 68 and ahead to screen 70. Go through the newly opened door to screen 81. Use the fishing net to get another gold cube from the water.
78. Continue right to screen 82. Continue ahead to screen 83. Tap on the puzzle on the wall. You need to swap all the pieces so they all look like the symbol in the center. Then you have to do it again quickly for the next four! Five hooks drop down, which we’ll use later.
79. Use the blimp to go back to the castle. Head to screen 66. Place the crossbow down on the stand and add the grappling arrow. Shoot it and use it to cross to screen 67.
80. Grab the stone tile piece. Open the closet and take the crystal shard and gold amulet.
81. Use the blimp to go back to the ruins. Head to screen 27 and then left to screen 26. Place all four gold cubes on the pedestals. Take the ankh gold amulet.
82. Go back to screen 11 and head left to screen 12. Place all three gold emblems in the slots on the wall. Take the X-shaped key.
83. Take the blimp back to the pagoda area. Head to screen 81 and tap on the big circular door. Use the X-shaped key to unlock it and go through to screen 84.
84. Lift up the carpet and take the crystal shard. Then head up the left set of stairs to screen 85.
85. Take the green lantern. Also, use the crowbar on the wall and take the stone tile piece. Then leave.
86. Head up the right set of stairs to screen 86. Look at the clue on the wall and take a bamboo stick. Then head up to screen 87.
87. Take the brass ring and solve the puzzle on the bench. Take the wood tablet and then look at it for a clue.
88. Go back to screen 79. Use the clue from the wood tablet to solve the puzzle on the table.
89. Go up the ladder to screen 80. Take the bronze bow.
90. Take the blimp back to the ruins. Go back to screen 22 and add the rest of the crystal shards. Take the clay pot and rusty key. Take a look at the clay pot for a clue.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.