Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
91. Take the blimp back to the castle and head to screen 59. Give the bow to the archer and then take the stone tablet. Look at it for a clue.
92. Head back to screen 64 and use the rusty key to unlock the box on the table. Take the stone tile piece from inside.
93. Take the blimp back to the ship and head to screen 32. Use the bamboo stick to get the glass piece from the vines.
94. Go back to screen 44. Use the clue from screen 87 to unlock the chest. Enter JIBE and take the samurai sword from inside.
95. Head to screen 54. Use the clue from the parchment you found at screen 78 to solve the puzzle. Take the stone tile piece.
96. Take the blimp back to the pagoda area. Go to screen 85 and give the samurai his sword. Take the stone tile piece. Look at the two pieces together for a clue.
97. Go back to screen 81 and zoom in on the dragon coins puzzle. Solve it using the clue from the stone tile. Take the shaped dial key.
98. Go back to screen 80 and use the shaped dial key to unlock the closet. Take the orange lantern, brass ring, and stone tablet. Take a look at the stone tablet for a clue.
99. Take the blimp back to the ruins. Head to screen 27. Use the clue from the clay pot to figure out how to arrange the sliders on the door. Then, use the clue from the stone tablet to figure out the order to point the arrow. You can follow the numbers below.
100. Go through to screen 30. Look at the floor pattern for a clue. Solve the scarab puzzle on the statue. Take the brass ring and parchment and look at the parchment for a clue.
101. Take the blimp back to the castle. Head to screen 67 and place the three brass rings on the wall puzzle. Use the clue from the parchment to solve the puzzle. Take the stone tile piece and look at the clue on the wall.
102. Go back to screen 62 and use the clue from screen 67 to solve the shields puzzle. Take the yellow lantern and wood tablet. Look at the wood tablet for a clue.
103. Take the blimp back to the pagoda area. Head to screen 84 and zoom in on the spheres to the left and right of the wood carving. Match them to the clue from the wood tablet. Take the pink lantern and look at the clue below it.
104. Go back to screen 76 and up to screen 77. Use the clue from screen 84 to solve the puzzle here. Take the dragon figurine.
105. Take the blimp back to the ruins. Head to screen 28 and place all the stone tile pieces on the wall.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.