Rescue the Enchanter
By: Syntaxity Inc.
Syntaxity’s Rescue the Enchanter is a first-person iOS and Android point-and-click adventure that picks up where The Enchanted Books left off. If you remember, we found another book at the end of the game but needed an amulet in order to use it. That’s where this game starts and here you’ll be able to find a complete step-by-step walkthrough to help you if you get stuck on any of the puzzles. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
106. Go through to screen 29. Build a fire using the firewood and matches. Then take the glass piece and solve the puzzle above the fire. Take the wrench and the bronze key.
107. Head back to screen 2 and zoom in on the right carriage above the wheel. There’s a little keyhole! Insert the bronze key. Go inside to screen 3 and grab the granite tablet.
108. Go back to screen 6 and use the wrench on the bolt in the tree. Take the granite tablet and look at it for a clue.
109. Take the blimp back to the pagoda area and head to screen 82. Tap on the lion’s paw and solve the puzzle using the clue from the granite tablet. Basically, tap the buttons in the order shown on it.
110. Now you can press the center button and make the whole flower spin. The clue on your other stone tablet tells you to stop on VI, or the petal that would have six dots. Take the glass piece.
111. Take the blimp back to the ruins. Go back to screen 5 and place all the glass pieces on the circular frame. Take the blue lantern.
112. Take the blimp back to the pagoda area. Head to screen 83 and place all five lanterns on the hooks. Use the clue from screen 30 to figure out the order. It goes: yellow, pink, orange, green, blue.
113. Go back to screen 82 and take the phoenix figurine.
114. Go back to screen 86 and outside to screen 88. Place the two figurines in the slots on the wall and play the flute to reveal a hidden cave behind the waterfall. Go through to rescue the enchanter and complete the game! Congratulations!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.