31. Give the boy the lightbulb and he’ll hang it up with the rest. They’ll turn on and you’ll see the colors: red, green, blue, red, yellow, blue green. Also, pick up the shell and then tap on the music player on the table.
32. Pick up the blue stone and the pencil. Then, insert the crank into the music player and turn it to play the ancient song. Write down the music notes: DGEGDA.
33. Go back to the room with the guy with the knife and use the duct tape to fix the wire on the press. Also, place the flying fish on the table. He’ll chop it up and you can take his knife.
34. Go back to the boat and go downstairs to the injured whale. Unfortunately, you’re not going to help him. Use the knife to cut him open instead and take the fish bone and spearhead. Also, note the clue on the whale.
35. Go back home and use the saw to cut the antler off the stuffed deer head.
36. Go upstairs. Open the journal and go to the last page. Use the pencil on the page underneath the one that was torn out. It will show you the password!
37. Put the two space runes in the slots on the time machine upstairs. Use the clues from the screen back at the factory together with the password from the journal to activate the time machine. Go through to travel back in time!
38. Note the clue on the giant hand. Tap the lizard to get it to go left into the next screen, then head left yourself.
39. Tsp the seagulls to get them to move and reveal another clue. When the lone seagull lands near the lizard, tap the lizard to make it walk towards the seagull and scare it. Then take the white feather.
40. Head up the stairs to the temple. Remember the message in the bottle? There was a clue in there. Use it to solve the puzzle on the door. Go through.
41. Solve the puzzle on the door. It’s different each time, but my video below should give you an idea of what to do. Go through.
42. Talk to the guy here. He tells you the scarab beetles have the password for the door and that they like Moonflowers. He also asks you for blueberries. So give him yours. He’ll then give you a moonflower.
43. Leave the room and head up the stairs and talk to the girl. Give her the lute. Have her play the same tune the music box played: DGEGDA. The bluebird will appear!
44. Talk to the girl again. She tells you not to light the torch on the wall because the bird is afraid of fire. So do just that. Use the matches to light the torch. Then tap the bluebird to make the bluebird fly towards it and then lose some feathers. Pick up the blue feather.
45. Tap on the door and place the blue stone where the bird’s wing should be. Go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.