61. Talk to the astronaut. He says he put himself in hibernation mode because he couldn’t find fuel.
62. Head up the ladder and look at the photos. Tap the beetle to scare it away and see the name Szymborska.
63. Go back to the factory and enter the right room with the ruins. Use the clue from the alien’s wall to figure out which items to put where. Then place the stone tablet in the center of the room. Take back the golden tablet.
64. Go back through the time portal and to the temple and use the beetle clue to solve the puzzle and open the door. Go through.
65. Place the golden tablet in the center of the room. Then, arrange the pieces on the wall to match the eyes from all the statues you saw around the island. Take the power crystal.
66. Go back through the time portal and to the rocket. Use the power crystal as fuel.
67. Go up both ladders to the cockpit. The astronaut will be there, but you need to remind him how to control the ship. Use the clue that was projected into the sky. Then the rocket will take off! That’s the end…sort of!
68. Looks like we may have missed some achievements. To get them and the second ending, you need to start the game over. I know it sounds counterproductive but it seems to be the only way to get the second ending.
69. You’re back in the bedroom. Take a look at the drawing on the easel. It changed!
70. Continue like before. You can scroll back up and follow the walkthrough again if you forgot the details. If you make your way down to the beach, there’s a hole in the tree with a message for you.
71. When you get back to the dissection room, find the ancient rune in the wall. The rocket door code should have changed, as well.
72. In the room with the fish in jars, there’s a new piece! Take the mysterious red sphere.
73. Where you dig up the arrow key, there’s another ancient rune.
74. There’s another ancient rune in the rocket.
75. Place the mysterious red sphere on the wall here and watch the pattern.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.