The Eyes of Ara
By: 100 Stones Interactive
100 Stones Interactive recently brought their PC and console adventure game, The Eyes of Ara, to iOS and Android devices. If you like The Room series, you’ll feel right at home here, though it does involve more searching for hidden items. There are some tricky puzzles and points that can be confusing, so I’m going to try and help you out with this walkthrough guide. It’s a work in progress, so please bear with me. And feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Tips and Tricks:
– If you don’t like pixel hunting, you can turn on the hot spot locator in the settings. There’s one for puzzles and another for hidden items.
– Pause the game to see a list of hidden items you’ve found, like coins and photos.
– Once you’ve done everything you can in an area, it gets closed off to you. You can only zoom in on things if there’s something available there. This keeps you a bit more focused.
– Make sure you look everywhere, even up and down. Some puzzles can be on the floor!
– Just have fun!
Tutorial, The Signal:
You can watch my video for the tutorial and Chapter 1 here or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
Collectibles Found: 5 coins, 1 photo
Also: 1 Book Excerpt, 3 Letters
1. You’re on a boat. Once it stops moving, open the briefcase and grab the keys and photo. Also, read the letter.
2. Get off the boat and head towards the locked gate. Use the key to unlock it and go through.
3. Look around and find the two gear halves and two letters. Combine the gear halves and put them on the sign by the door. Now you can go inside.
4. Open the drawer to get three coins. Then read through the MIA Generator Operator’s Manual on the desk to get a clue.
5. There’s a yellow fuse box above the desk. Open it and pull the correct switches down to match the drawing in the book. It goes: Down, Down, Up, Up, Down, Up. Do the same for the one on the wall and the one on the generator. Now the gate will open.
6. Go through and pick up the two coins from the table. Pull the lever to open the box and take the cylindrical key/battery.
7. Go back to the generator. Look at the space for the cylinder. It says I, II, III on the left, and II, III, I on the right. It’s telling you how to set up the the pieces of the cylinder. The lines that start on the left side have to end up in a different position on the right. If you need help, you can just copy my pattern below. Then just press the big red button to turn on the generator and unlock the next door. Go through.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.