31. There are a few things to do on the PC. First, check the boot log.
32. If you initialize the server, it fails. But you can also print out this weird piece of paper with cutouts in it. Then combine it with the paper you got from the drawer.
33. Match cutouts up with each of the three symbols on the screens to get a 5-digit code for each of them. The first one is 81768. The second is 39783. And the third is missing from the paper but you can guess it’s where it’s torn. So you get 24195.
34. Then enter the numbers onto each computer. All three computers will reboot.
35. Go back to the other PC and initialize it again. Success! The server is online. You can see the boot logs again.
36. Also, remember how you logged out of the PC in Chapter 2? Do something similar to see a circle with a dot under it. I think I pressed the UP arrow to make the dot go inside the circle. Then something moved!
37. Go back down to the cellar to discover that the wall puzzle is active. You need to rotate the rings to make an image. You may have guessed that multiple rings will move at once, so it’s not as easy as it looks. Then go through the new opening to the Mountain Brau Brewery.
38. Find the three coins. Also, look up at the ceiling and find four tiles a bit separated from each other. Rotate each of them so together they form a Taurus symbol.
39. There’s also another locked door here. To open it, find the chain that’s very well hidden and pull it down. It leads to a generator room that you can access via another path as well.
40. Don’t go through yet. First, go back a room and follow the water through the next gate to another room. Grab the warrior figurine. There’s also a ladder here that leads back to the tutorial area. So you can go through if you’re missing anything from there.
41. Go back to the brewery and through the gate to the generator room in the tower. Find the two coins on the floor in front of the stairs. Press the button to turn on the generator and notice another wheel we’ll have to come back to later.
42. Go up the stairs. Look above the door for a loose brick and remove it to find another photo.
43. Continue up the stairs to the projector/constellation room. Read the excerpt from The Ice Dragon book on the window sill.
44. Look up and to the right to find another photo.
45. Turn on the projector and then move back. There’s a remote resting on the projector. Press the button to change the constellation you see. Choose one and then zoom out and zoom in on the constellation panels. They slide up and down! You need to make the stars match up with the lights. I did this one first.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.