By: Wadjet Eye Games
I know this site has been exclusively mobile games until now, but I’m trying something new. I bought a touchscreen laptop/tablet hybrid so I can play some PC games that can work that way. I’m still testing it out and seeing if it’s viable, but so far it works great for Wadjet Eye’s Unavowed, so I’m going to work on a walkthrough for it. This is a work in progress, so please bear with me. And feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Note: Things are a little different depending on the occupation you choose and which characters you decide to stick with. My walkthrough is based on my choices, and I’ll probably go back and play certain sections over with different characters. But until then, if anyone wants to help fill in the gaps, let me know in the comments section.
– Create new save files right before any meaningful decision if you want to be able to get more achievements without having to play the entire game over and over.
– Right-click the mouse to see all available hot spots in a scene.
Origin | Case 1 – Astor Place | Case 2 – The Bronx | Case 3 – Staten Island | Case 4 – Astor Place Again & Central Park | Case 5 – Brooklyn| Case 6 – Wall Street | Case 7 – Chinatown | | Achievements |
You can watch my video walkthrough for the first part of the game or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
Choose whether you want to play as a man or woman. Then enter a name and choose your profession. You can be an actor, police officer or bartender. There’s no right or wrong answer here, but some scenes and dialogue will be different based on your choices. I chose actress, so my story will reflect that. But I’ll show you how to get through all three origins below.
1. You’re in a flashback. Talk to Serena about the show and learn what you can. Then head downstairs and inside the theater.
2. Talk to Morey to find out what he knows. He’s upset with Zach. When you’re done talking to him, head through the door to the right.
3. Talk to Zach. When he stops talking, turn on the light switch to the left. Then talk to him and Calliope the muse.
4. Try to pull out the computer plug. You can’t because Zach glued it into the socket. Grab the scissors sticking out of the book and use them to cut the cable.
5. Zach will ask you to take the book from him. Do so and watch what happens.
1. You’re out front of the Eternox goth club talking to…Vicki?! She tells you to talk to Morino about what happened.
2. Show the bouncer your badge and ask him a few questions. Then head inside and talk to the owner inside.
3. Head up the stairs to talk to Officer Morino and then question the three suspects. Everyone agrees Morino acted like Bruce Lee.
4. Vicki comes in and gets brainwashed by Morino. Get Morino to drop the book by threatening to shoot him. Yeah, that was easier than the actor origin.
1. Try to enter Sammy’s. Uhhh Logan will show up? He wants you to go in and talk to his brother Jonah for him. So head inside.
2. Talk to Sammy. She tells you Jonah’s in the bathroom. So go after him. Knock on the bathroom door to the left. He won’t open it!
3. Grab the bathroom key off the wall and use it to open the bathroom door. Jonah has a gun to his head! Talk to him and then take the gun and book from him.
Back on the Roof:
1. You’re now back on the roof. After the cutscenes end, talk to Mandana and then follow Eli and Mandana through the door. Brace yourself! Talk to them some more and then head out the back door to the left.
2. Once outside, find the metal pipe on the ground and pick it up. A demon appears!
3. While they’re talking, shut off the fuse box. Look through the dumpster and grab the copper wire and the rag.
4. Attach the copper wire to the fuse box and then pick up the other end and place it in the puddle.
5. Stuff the rag up the pipe to make the water come out from the pipe closer to the demon.
6. Turn the fuse box back on to fry him!
7. You now have a choice to either kill the demon or let him feed. I don’t think it matters as far as finishing the game, but it’s possible your choice will have some effect later. I chose to let him eat. You then decide to join them and find yourself in a bedroom at the Unavowed headquarters.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.