Horror House Escape
This will be a complete step-by-step walkthrough guide for the iOS and Android room escape adventure game, Horror House Escape, by ARPAplus. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Pick up the rope.
2. Ringing the bell does nothing and the gate is locked. So open the trunk of your police car and grab the magnet.
3. Combine the magnet and the rope. Then throw the magnet over the gate door to unlock it. How? I don’t know. But go through.
4. Grab the key by the tree.
5. Pull off the loose piece of the wooden bannister. There’s a keyhole on it, so combine it with the key to get a crowbar.
6. Use the crowbar to remove the wooden planks from the windows.
7. Open the right window and go through. You’re in the bathroom now!
8. Grab the mop. Look under the sink for a plunger and duct tape.
9. Combine the mop, plunger and duct tape into a weird contraption. Then use it to unplug the clog in the tub and get rubber gloves.
10. Use the gloves to get the key from the toilet.
11. Go back outside and use the key to unlock the front door. Head inside.
12. Tap the raincoat near the door and something will drop. Pick it up.
13. Look at the middle painting on the wall. The cards say 3271.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.