Hungry Dragon is the latest game in Ubisoft’s series where you play a predator and eat everything around you. I have a soft spot for dragons, so I’ve been playing a lot despite the huge grind of you don’t spend money on gems. So I decided to work on a guide that should help anyone looking to get into it and not spend any money. Bear with me, as it’s a work in progress. And feel free to ask for help or offer your own tips in the comments section.
– Use the floating joystick to move.
– Tap and hold to boost. Just keep an eye on your boost meter.
– You need to keep eating to say alive. Watch your health meter and also avoid enemies that are too big for you to eat, as they’ll harm you.
– Avoid mines, poison, ghosts, and other hazards.
– Check how many pets your dragon can take with him, as bigger dragons can take more. Make sure to equip as many as possible — it helps!
– Your fire rush meter fills up as you consume other creatures. When it’s full, you can destroy pretty much anything.
– If you accumulate enough points in Fire Rush mode, you’ll get Mega Fire Rush mode, which allows you to even destroy ghosts. It’s pretty powerful.
– Keep leveling up your current dragon to its max so you can then unlock the next one. It will cost a lot of gold to do so, though.
– Dragons come in different sizes — Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large, and Extra Large. Your size dictates where you can go and what you can eat.
– Eat flying pigs for free gems.
– Eat chili peppers to fill up your Fire Rush meter faster.
– Eat entire flocks for bonus points.
– Explore! Look for new areas and treasures you haven’t found!
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.