By: Fantastic, yes
Returner Zhero is the sequel to the gorgeous sci-fi mystery game, Returner 77, by Fantastic, yes. Once again, you’re on an alien spaceship, solving puzzles and unraveling the mystery. Oh and trying to save the human race. The puzzles can be tricky at times, so here I’ll be helping you out with a step-by-step walkthrough guide, including videos. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
Chapter 7, The Portal:
You can watch my video for Chapter 7 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Some creature is trying to reach the phantom crystal. Take it for yourself instead.
2. Place the crystal in the center of the puzzle that appears. This is a confusing one. But it’s actually quite simple. I was just overthinking it. You need each hexagon to fill up the gage and reach the crystals. The blue dots tell you that no matter what number of hexagon slices you choose, there will be an extra number of moves for those dots. So the first one has no dots. Set it to four hexagon slices. The next one has one dot, so set it to three slices, because 1 + 3 = 4. Then next has two dots, so set it to four slices, because 2 + 4 = 6. And the last one had three dots, so set it to three slices, because 3 + 3 = 6. So it’s 4343. Then press the button to the left to activate it.
3. Next, solve the left laser puzzle and the right laser puzzle.
4. Look for the symbols around the room and make note of them. Then change the symbols on the left side of the machine to match them.
5. Now the right side.
6. Double-tap and watch the ending.
Congratulations! You completed Returner Zhero!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.