Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
16. Turn right twice again and then take the photo piece that falls to the floor.
17. Go back to the frame and add the rest of the photo pieces. You now have a complete photo! Look at the back. There’s an image of a typewriter and the words “the woman.”
18. Go back to the typewriter and type out “the woman”. Then use the pencil draw to fill in the image of the man.
19. Next, color in the door. Then, color in the woman.
20. Color in the slit in her throat and then the key. Then take the key. There’s also a reference to Cube Escape: Case 23:
“Case 23 might the be the key to escape my mind.”
21. When look at the typewriter again, it will say:
“A place to empty the mind, reflect on the past and the future.”
22. Go back to the screen with the TV and use the key to unlock the top part of the dresser. Open the evidence folder and grab the slide, cassette tape, and newspaper article.
23. Take a look at the books and grab the handle/grip.
24. Look through the file that says CASE 23. It’s empty, but you can add the newspaper article you found. A symbol will appear on it.
25. Turn on the projector and place the slide inside. It’s projected on the opposite wall. Add the handle and pull the screen down and line it up the two different ways to get two clues — IV & V. Notice there’s an X when you line it up to get V and a • when you line it up to get IV. Also, take the photo.
26. Find the clock. Notice the small hand has a • on it and the big hand has an X on it. Remember that the IV in the painting had a • by it and the V had an X by it? So set the hour (small) hand to IV and the minute (big) hand to V. Take the matches.
27. Place the cassette tape in the cassette player and press PLAY. It’s Mr. Crow talking to Mr. Vandermeer. Mr. Vandermeer saw himself on the TV and it was a more real him (the movie?). He also says “enin xis xis lennahc.” Read it backwards and it says Channel 669. We haven’t figured out how to get the TV on yet, though!
28. Go back to the mirror and give your reflection the matches to light the cigar. Then tap a few times until you’ve seen him blow smoke rings of five different symbols.
29. Add the photo of Laura Vanderboom to the Case 23 file.
30. Now to unlock the cabinet below the projector. Just copy the symbols you saw him smoke. Take the tape.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.