Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
46. Place the prescription in the Case 23 file and place slide 2 in the projector.
47. Place the glass eye in the skull on the wall and the iron cube next to the wooden cube.
48. Look at the opposite wall of the projector. Pull the screen up so the image overlaps with the painting. You get a clue at the bottom that says IV 588. Other things in the image are also circled and there are symbols next to them.
49. Go to the TV and change the channel to 588. You’ll get five images, the same ones circled in the painting. I believe it’s telling you the order of the symbols — Mr. Crow, Detective Dale Vandermeer, Laura Vanderboom, the blue vial, and the silhouette.
50. Go back to the lock with five symbols and change the symbols to those matching those five in that order. Take the globe key.
51. Go to the globe and use the key to unlock it. There’s a puzzle here. You need to tap the image in the lower right corner to see the path you need to take. Then draw from the Start point to the next X. Change the image to see the next location on the map and keep going. You need to get all the way from Roots Island to the end near the Rusty Lake Hotel, so it’s a long journey. I’m not a big fan of this puzzle, as sometimes the image it shows you isn’t an accurate depiction of your path. But this is how it should look.
52. Open the globe and take the newspaper article and glass cup. Also, notice the three bottles. You can place the twig in the second one and a match in the third, but we still need water for the first.
53. Tap the third bottle a couple of times to break it and then take the fishing hook from inside.
54. Tap the caterpillar a few times to get it to eat the leaves. Then it will cocoon itself. Tap it again to turn it into a moth. It will fly off.
55. Add the newspaper article to Case 23.
56. While you’re here, fill the glass up with water from the jar next to the empty evidence folder.
57. Follow the moth to the couch. There’s some stitching. Zoom in and use the scissors to cut the string. Take it.
58. Go back to the globe and add the water to the first bottle. It’s not enough water. So add the string and the fishing hook and then pull the glass eye out. Yay!
59. Add the second glass eye to the skull and some weird black dots will stream out of it.
60. The shape the dots make look like the deer skull. Drag the mass of dots to the skull.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.