Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
61. The dots now form a new shape. It looks like the clock, so drag the mass to the clock.
62. The next shape looks like the typewriter, so drag it there.
63. The next shape looks like the TV, so drag it there.
64. The next shape looks like a door, so drag it there.
65. The next shape looks like the mirror, so drag it there. Then examine the mirror. Tap each of the black dots and your reflection will turn into the silhouette.
66. Now you have to solve a labyrinth puzzle where you sort the memories in your head so you can escape. The way this works is you tap the circle to zoom in on yourself and then tap on the circle by the framed image of your mind to zoom back out. You can watch my video for it or continue below for screenshots.
67. First, pull the yellowish square to the right of the one you’re in and then zoom in. Run to the shadow and tap the circle next to him to make him disappear.
68. Run to the right to get to the yellow square and then get near the picture frame and then tap the circle again to zoom back out.
69. Now, move the squares so the pink is to the left of the yellow one you’re in and the blue one is to the left of the pink one. Tap the circle and head left into the pink one. Take the elevator up (interact with the birthday celebrators here to get an Easter egg) and go left into the blue square. Take the elevator down and stand near the picture frame again. Tap the circle again to zoom back out.
70. Next, pull the gray hexagon patterned square to the right of the blue square. Drag the square with the gear in it over the gray one. Then tap the circle and make your way up the two elevators and to the picture frame. Tap the circle.
71. Keep the gray box under the gear box. Then drag the brown square with a bit of pipe coming up from the ground to the left of the gray square. Tap the circle and make your way to the brown square. Tip over the glass of liquid. Then tap the picture frame again.
72. Drag your square over the gear square and then tap the circle again. Pull the lever to open the pipe’s valve and suck all the water down into the gear room.
73. Drag the gray square to the right of your square and drag the gear square to the top of the gray square. Drag the other pipe room to the right of your square and then tap the circle again. Make your way through to the gear room and pull the lever to suck all the water through the pipe into the next room. Tap the picture frame again.
74. We’re almost done. Drag the pipe square under your square and then the burgundy square to the left of that one. Tap the circle. Take the elevator down and get in the submarine. Go down underwater and then left to a man at a desk. You’re at the hotel? Open the curtains and tap on the picture frame to zoom back out.
75. Move your square to the nasal passage and then tap the circle. Go right and take the elevator down. Then head right and out of your head.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.