Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
76. Your head hurts and your vision is kind of blurry. Is this a memory? There’s blood on the floor near the door. Use the handkerchief to clean it up. Then pry up the wooden floor board. Take the part of the flyer.
77. Go find the mental health flyer again. Turn it over and place the flyer piece with holes over it so the letters b u r n poke through the holes. The drawing at the top tells us to type those four letters on the typewriter.
78. Go back to the typewriter and type BURN. Now we have another puzzle to solve. It says:
“Learn from your mistakes. Do not fail over and over. Burn all that burns.”
79. First, use the scissors to cut along the dotted line. Then drag the half with the images over the half with words. Use the burning cigar on the images of the dynamite, candle, cigar, and matches. If you mess up, tap a burnt area to restore it. It spells LIFE!
80. Type LIFE using the typewriter. The next message says:
“There will be blood. Burn all that lives.”
Again, cut the page along the dotted line and overlap the two halves. Then burn the fish, insect and shrimp. It spells RED!
81. Type RED into the typewriter. The next page says:
“Turn on the TV and let her find y0u a9a1n. Burn all that is red.”
Cut the page in half and overlap the two halves. Burn the rose, pomegranate, strawberry, heart and lips. It says TV910.
82. Change the channel on the TV to 910. You’ll see the movie version of yourself, Dale Vandermeer, looking behind the folding screen. Then he says LOOK BEHIND YOU.
83. Turn around and look behind the folding screen to find Laura Vanderboom. Tap her and she says: “Move my face.” That’s odd!
84. Ok, so basically, move her face in the opposite direction her eyes are pointing. It’s kind of like a camera with inverted axis. Eventually you’ll see the silhouette/shadow. Then keep going and her two eyes will turn into one big eye. Keep going and then she’ll close her eyes and disappear.
85. Zoom out and take the dress patch.
86. Place the dress piece in the Case 23 file. Then look at the symbols for evidence A B C D and E. E tells you the order they go in. It’s DBAEC.
87. Go back to the symbols combination lock and enter the symbols in the right order. Take the cassette tape of Harvey’s Song.
88. Place Harvey’s Song in the cassette player. Then turn around and look at the birdcage. Harvey’s flown out! Inspect the cage and grab the glass cube.
89. Place the glass cube with the others and then open the dresser to get the red vial.
90. Go to the mirror and drink the red vial. Then take the key.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.