Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
91. Use the key to unlock the door and go through. Follow the crow to Mr. Crow. He gives you a map and asks if you made the right choice.
92. Go to the X’s on the map. On your way to the first one, you’ll see the silhouette. Tap on him. Then, at the X, there’s a map on the rock.
93. Follow the map on the rock back to this spot on the map to find a crow statue. Pick it up.
94. Now find your way to the other X for another rock map. On the way, you’ll see blood and the shadow again. Tap on him.
95. Follow the rock map to this point. Laura’s ghost is here! Pick up the woman statue.
96. And now follow the map to the third X. There’s a headless deer on the way and then the head. There’s also the silhouette blocking your path. To keep him from getting closer and teleporting you elsewhere, tap on the weird spot on him until he crumpled back into a pile and disappears.
97. Get to the X to find another rock map.
98. Follow the rock map to the man statue and pick it up.
99. Follow the map to the cross and then place all the statues on the wall. Keep going straight to encounter Laura and the shadow. Then pick up the black cube to complete Chapter 1.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.