Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
16. Place the photo in the psych evaluation.
17. Go to the painting of the bedroom and place the label under it. It says Bedroom in Arles. Move all the objects to the right spots and then take the ear.
18. Look in the mirror and use the knife to uhhhh cut your head open and reveal your brain. Take your brain out of your head.
19. Give the knife to the hand behind the red curtain. Then take the heart and the knife back.
20. Go back to the jars and place the heart, brain, ear and eye in the jars so that the water in each comes up to the same level.
21. Now you can read the label on the brain jar. It says the brain is now useless and to call A. Vanderboom for more information.
22. Go back to the fish in the drawer. Use the knife to cut it open and then move the bones around to complete the pattern. Take the triangle key.
23. Use the triangle key to open the four drawers and take the magnifying glass from one. Two drawers are empty and the last one has a phone book (Telephone Directory) inside.
24. Look through the phone book for Dr. Vanderboom’s number. You can use the magnifying glass if it’s too small. His number is 36772.
25. Go to the phone and call 36772. Aldous Vanderboom, aka Mr. Crow, answers and asks Detective Vandermeer if he’s looking for a new, more present mind. Then he tells him to check channel 412.
26. Go to the TV and change to channel 412. A magnifying glass flickers on the screen as you see yourself picking up the flyer. It’s a clue!
27. Use the magnifying glass on the flyer to find TV 492.
28. Go to the TV and change the channel to 492. It shows the magnifying glass over the folding screen.
29. Use the magnifying glass on the upper left corner of the folding screen to see TV 879.
30. Change the channel on the TV to 879. It shows a magnifying glass over the red box where you got the key in Chapter 1.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.