Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
31. Go to that red box and use the magnifying glass to find TV 278.
32. Change the channel on the TV to 278. It shows a magnifying glass by the fish.
33. Use the magnifying glass on the corner of the drawer that holds the fish. There’s a square. Open it and grab the globe key.
34. Place the globe key on the globe. We have another journey to map out!
35. Open the globe and tap the brain three times to go into it.
36. You need to defend the brain from bugs. Move those little circles around to spots where they can shoot down the bugs before they get to the center. I think you’re allowed to let one or two through and still win. Then zoom back out and tap the brain a few times to shrink it down and take it.
37. Go to the mirror and place the present mind in your head.
38. Turn right. It’s Mr. Crow! Talk to him and he asks for coffee. Take the cup from him. Look at the psychological test by his feet. Open it and take the seed and cassette tape.
39. Play the cassette tape. On it, Mr. Crow shows Mr. Vandermeer five images and asks him to describe what he sees. It goes:
5. My corrupted soul
40. The phone book explains how to make coffee. You need coffee, water and fuel. Fill the cup with water from one of the body part jars (ewww). Then plant the seed in the planter and pour the water on it. It will grow into a coffee plant! Pick the coffee beans.
41. Fill the cup with water from another body part (yuck). Pour the water into the coffee maker.
42. Now we need fuel. Remember the leaky battery in the projector? It’s oil! Fill the cup with it.
43. Now to figure out how to grind the coffee beans. The windmill is a coffee grinder! Place the beans in the center and turn the blades to grind it. Take the coffee grinds.
44. Add the oil to the fuel tank in the coffee maker. Add the coffee grinds to the filter. Use the burning cigar to light the fuel. Then close everything up and pour the coffee into the cup. Take the cup with coffee.
45. Give the cup of coffee to Mr. Crow. He’ll spit it out onto the psychological test. Talk to him more and he’ll say:
“Let’s find the traumas of your past.
Please complete the tests.
Face your darkest memories.”
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.