Cube Escape: Paradox
By: Rusty Lake
Cube Escape: Paradox is the latest addition to the Rusty Lake franchise of quirky room escape games. It’s the tenth Cube Escape game and thirteenth Rusty Lake game. It can be tricky, so this walkthrough guide should help you if you get stuck. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 2 or continue on for my step-by-step guide.
76. Add the flyer to the psychological record. We’re still missing one more thing.
77. The book on the shelf tells you to give the letter to the hand in the birdcage. But she’s missing with this brain, so go to the mirror and remove it. Don’t replace it with any of the brains.
78. Give the hand in the birdcage the letter and take the owl statue in return.
79. Use the key to unlock the bottom drawer of the dresser and take the film reel.
80. Add the film reel to the projector. Tap on the snippet of film to zoom in on it. It seems to be out of order.
81. Organize the film according to the movie. Then tap the reel and turn the switch to play the movie.
82. Go to the paining and pull the screen down. Match up the part of the moth wing with the wing on the wallpaper.
83. In the next screen, match up the outline of Dale’s tie.
84. For the next one, line it up with your corrupted soul.
85. For the next, line it up with the corner of the dresser.
86. For the next, line it up with Mr. Crow.
87. For the next, line it up with Dale’s face.
88. Next, line it up with the mountains.
89. Next, line it up with Laura’s upper lip.
90. And last, line it up with Laura’s head
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the next page of the walkthrough or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.