Adventure Escape Mysteries – TrapmakerBy: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 4 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker. It’s the latest Kaye Gray murder mystery! Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 4 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Pick up the tongs and washers. Find the outlet and plug in the vending machine. Also, take the mirror from the car.
2. Use the washers as coins in the vending machine to get a can of adrenaline cola. Use the tongs to get the can out.
3. Look at the car’s windows. Notice each one has a grid with one square filled in. Make note of them and then tap on the keypad on the door. Don’t forget the first broken window! Enter the same numbers you saw on the windows: 48559.
4. Oscar comes out of the car wounded. Open his med kit. The adrenaline bottle broke, so I guess we’ll use the soda instead? Pour the soda into the broken adrenaline bottle.
5. Now, arrange the medicines according to the instructions.
6. Try to enter the car. There’s a laser! Use the mirror to deflect the laser. Now you can go inside.
7. Pick up the ladder and metal bar. Look at the poster on the wall with a diagram of the car. Pay attention to the length of the red lines! It says:
35 ton body!
5 gunport windows!
8. This isn’t very intuitive, but stick the metal bar in the hole in the cinderblock near the cage to remove the bars around the glass.
9. Tap on the keypad notice the red lines. They tell you the order of the numbers from the car poster. It goes: 35, 6, 2, 5. So enter 35625. Open the glass door and remove the bag from Wendy’s head. She wants to speak to Oscar.
10. Go back outside and talk to Oscar. He gives you an illegal lockpick.
11. Go back inside and use the lockpick to free Wendy. She’s not very grateful.
12. Go back outside and talk to Wendy. She’ll give you instructions on how to access their stash. Look at them and take the lucky charm (horseshoe).
13. Go back inside. Let’s follow the instructions. The first arrow tells you to push the left chair back. The second arrow tells you to push the right chair forward. The third arrow tells you to push the army-patterned lever to the right. The fourth arrow tells you to push the blue striped handle to the left. The fifth arrow tells you to press the blue elevator button up. And the sixth arrow tells you to press the yellow elevator button down. Then insert the lucky charm in the slot. Take the illegal signal booster, 2 long cables, and bomb suppression blanket.
14. Attach one of the cables to the radio.
15. Go back outside. Use the blanket to put out the fire. Then use the ladder to climb up and connect the other wire to the satellite. Add the signal booster.
16. Tap on the signal booster. You need to use the dials to get the green jamming signals to match up with the blue signals. You have to do it twice.
17. Go back inside the vehicle and use the radio to call backup. Then you have dialogue options. I’m not sure if it matters what you choose, but these are what I chose:
“Background check on Wendy and Oscar, Tactical Vehicle Corporation.”
“There’s his voice, Murphy.”
18. The bus catches fire! You’re trapped inside! Rip off the upholstery from the left chair. Then pull out the asbestos pad. Use the cloth to grab the hot metal bar.
19. Use the asbestos pad to put out the flames. Use the metal bar to break the back window and escape. That’s the end of Chapter 4!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 5.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.