Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Adventure Escape Mysteries – Trapmaker. It’s the latest Kaye Gray murder mystery! Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 1 or continue below for my step-by-step guide:
1. Kate and Murphy have to investigate a murder at a security equipment expo. Follow the tutorial. Pick up the police tape and use it on the pole.
2. Look at the piece of paper on the table. Notice the numbers 3146 on it.
3. Tap on the power control dials and move the dials to those numbers — 3146. The highlighted one is 0, so count from there.
4. Look at the dead body to see that his final message was IT. What does that mean? You can tap on his face to see that Kate thinks he was asphyxiated. But we still need to open to door to examine him properly.
5. IT is the clue! Notice that you can tap on letters in the AIRTIGHT SECURITY sign and they turn on or off. So turn on only the I’s and T’s to unlock the door.
6. Go inside. The doors will close behind you and you’re locked in!
7. The bag of money is locked behind a number of switches. We need to look around the room to figure out how the switches should look. So turn over the dead body.
8. Pick up the two microchips from the floor. Open his hand to find a third. Take a fourth chip from his pants pocket. Take the cuff link from his sleeve. Take the candy foil from his shirt pocket. Take the pliers from his jacket pocket. Take the tie from around his neck. Lift up his shirt to find a fanny pack. The zipper’s broken!
9. Look at his name tag. There’s a business card on the back. It says:
NATIONAL INTERVIEW TECHNOLOGY
He’s back we have to talk.
10. Take another microchip from the name tag. Use the pliers to open the fanny pack and take the scissors from inside.
11. Tap the little magnifying glass on the tie’s icon to look at it. There’s a pattern! We can use it to unlock the money bag!
12. Copy the pattern from the tie onto the switches.
13. Move the money bag. Use the scissors to open it and take the letter A, or heavy prize, from inside.
14. Use the heavy prize to unscrew the screws on the pedestal. We now need a 6-digit code for the next puzzle.
15. Notice the loudspeaker is saying you’re winner #2. Tap on the loudspeaker and it will change the message to “It’s been 7 days since our last champion!” Tap it again to get, “Redeem your $4,999 prize!” Put the numbers together to get 274999. Enter that into the combination lock. Take the microchip inside. You should now have 6.
16. Open up the floorboards to reveal a circuit board. Place all 6 microchips in the gaps and then use the cuff link and candy foil for the last two. Now you need to trace a path to connect every chip. If you hit a bad chip, you’ll have to go around it. You can copy my path below.
17. Press the big red EMERGENCY EXIT button and leave the room. That’s the end of Chapter 1!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 2.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2020. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.