Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 8 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. Pick up the string. Notice the suits of armor and the directions their swords are pointing.
2. Use the Freeze Water spell to freeze the water to the left of the gate. Break off a piece of ice to use as a pick.
3. Use the Speak with Animals spell to talk to the phoenix. She asks you to help her get out of the cage. Use the ice pick to free her. Pick up the burning Phoenix feather. Then talk to her again and she says she’s happy to help with the gate once all the animals are gathered.
4. Talk to the oxen. They say they’ll help you with the castle gate if you get others to help as well. Talk to the pigs and they ask you to sort their foods for them. You need to figure out what their favorite foods are and put the rest in the rubbish bin. Basically, you want to leave only the cookies shaped like the patterns on the pigs’ backs. Then the pigs agree to help open the gate.
5. Tap the sign to head right. Use the Rust Removal spell on the metal box. Then take the screwdriver from inside.
6. Tap on the closet with the arrow drawn on it. Turn the dials to the directions the swords were pointing. It goes Up, Left, Up, Up, Right, Up. Take the quiver of arrows.
7. Attach the string to the bow. Add the arrow and then pick up the whole thing.
8. Use the bow and arrow to shoot through the window to the left.
9. Use the Grow spell on the plant on the second level and vines will grow down for you to climb. Head up.
10. Pick up the mail token. Also, tap on the locked chest on the desk. There’s an image of fire. So use the phoenix feather to unlock it. Then, notice the drawing on the ground outside the window. It’s a clue on how to unlock the chest. Each corner has part of a shape. Copy those shapes onto the chest. Take the key from inside.
11. Head back out and use the mail token to open one of the mailboxes. take the tile and read the letter. It’s about the Whiteriver spies. You have a choice to tell Sylvio about it or not. I chose not to. Make note of the symbols on it.
12. Go back up. Let’s unlock the desk lock. Look at the symbols on the letter. The heron necks kind of look like 7’s, and the other symbols look like 9 reflected and 2 reflected. So put them all together and you get:
Enter that to unlock the desk and take the tile fron inside.
13. Add the two tiles to the wall puzzle. It’s a typical sliding tile puzzle. You need to move the tiles around to form the image of a leaf.
14. It’s not very clear that there’s a crank inside there, but there is. It’s just broken. Use the screwdriver to repair it and then take it. You now have a crank!
15. Go back out and use the crank on the well to draw the bucket up. Then use the Freeze Water spell on it to break the bucket off. Take the chain.
16. Go back to the animals. Use the key to unlock the door below the phoenix’s cage. Take the animal harnesses from inside and place them on the oxen. Add the chain and all the animals will get ready to pull!
17. Of course there’s another puzzle! We need to arrange all the animal weights so each row and column adds up to 34. The animals will open the gate. That concludes Chapter 8!
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 9.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.