Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 9 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
1. We need red and black paints! Pick up the pestle from under the glass and the ruined pages from the floor. Move the pile of books aside to get some matches.
2. Use the Grow spell on the lion cub shrub to turn it into an adult lion. Take the red berries from it.
3. Place the berries in the bowl on the shelf and use the pestle to crush it into a paste. Take the bowl of red paint.
4. Look at the painting on the wall.
5. Tap on the magic book on the floor. It’s an X-ray Vision spell! Let’s figure out how to unlock it. The key is the painting of the river. But you also need to notice that the trees in the spell book are standing upright. That’s a really obtuse way of telling you to rotate the painting so that the tree is standing upright, as well. Then just trace the pattern of the river to unlock the spell.
6. Use the X-ray Vision spell on Sylvio and he’ll give you his can of hair gel.
7. Place the ruined pages in the torch and then use the matches to light it. Then gather up the ashes with the can or hair gel. You now have black paint!
8. Place the red and black paints by the magic barrier. For this puzzle, you need to draw lines between the circles on the ring to isolate each square point on exactly one black section and one red section.
9. Oh no another barrier! Take the mirror off the wall and grab the spear from the coat of arms.
10. Use the spear to open the crack in the ceiling and let water in. Then use your Freeze Water spell to freeze the water. Take the sceptre from inside the wall.
11. Place the mirror near the laser to reflect the beam. We still need to figure out how to move the chandeliers.
12. Lift up the rug to reveal a slot for some object. You can also use your X-ray Vision to see through the floor there.
13. Insert the sceptre in the hole in the floor. It’s a puzzle!
14. Notice the moon phases on the windows. Notice that in each series of the moon phases, one is missing. Note those down and then move the scepter in that order, from top left to top right, then bottom left to bottom right.
15. Now we can move the chandeliers! But we need to know how low. Open the windows and use the Grow spell on the leaves. Count the number of blades on the leaves in each window. The first has 3, the second has 1, and the third has 4. That’s how many times you need to lower each chandelier! Then the laser will reflect off them and hit the barrier, shattering it.
16. Tap on the barrier. You need to rotate all the pieces so they fit together neatly and don’t overlap. It doesn’t need to be exact, apparently. There are two puzzles to solve.
17. Another barrier! This one consists of a number of riddles and items you need to place to answer the riddles. So let’s begin.
Riddle 1: When I stand I am silent. When I fall down I am loud. What am I?
Answers: Wave + Tree
Riddle 2: My children must be buried before they get older. What am I?
Answers: Tree + Apple
Riddle 3: I have a thin skin that wrinkles with age. What am I?
Answers: Apple + Human
Riddle 4: If my heart falls silent it will be my end. What am I?
Answers: Human + Music
Riddle 5: I can be beautiful, but I can never be seen. What am I?
Answers: Music + Sadness
And now the door to the throne room opens! That’s the end of Chapter 9.
Click on the chapter you need below or click here to continue to Chapter 10.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.