Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown
By: Haiku Games
Haiku Games is back with another Adventure Escape game. This time, it’s two games in one. So I’ll be making two separate walkthroughs. This walkthrough guide will help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions for Chapter 10 of Adventure Escape Mysteries – Cursed Crown. It’s a fantasy game for more advanced players, where you play as Princess Nimue, who needs to save her kingdom using magic. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for Chapter 10 or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. The king is chained up! We need to free him! Remove the loose floor tiles and grab the crowbar. Use the Grow spell on the roots around the king and then take the orange.
2. You can use the X-Ray Vision spell on the mouse hole to see a mouse in there. But more importantly, use X-Ray Vision on the painting of the king to see a constellation pattern. Then use the crowbar to open the door to the left and go through to the bedroom.
3. Take the piece of cheese from the table. Remove the green napkin over the left bowl and take the lemon seeds. Open the chest at the foot of the bed to find Sylvio’s Official Decree of Royal Service. Notice the symbols around the border. The four moons are what’s important. Notice the bottles of wine have an image of a bull on them. Notice the Great Tree Of Coppice symbol on the red fabric. Also, notice the sword on the wall says “Moon Blade” on it. And last, notice the box of candles has an image of a key on it. You can also life the bedding up to reveal a locked diary, but we can’t open it yet.
4. Tap on the safe and select the numbers on each of the four dials that match the empty spaces on the four moons from the document. You get 1627. Take the star token.
5. Go through the right doorway and place the lemon seeds in the pot. Use the Grow spell on it and then take the lemon.
6. While here, move the hanging lenses to the correct symbols. Use the clues you found in the other room. The bottle of wine is the bull, the red fabric is the tree, the candle is a key, and the last one represents the sword, so place it over the moon. Use the pry bar to open the crate and take the lime.
7. Go back to the bedroom and cut the orange, lemon and lime in half.
8. Go back to the throne room and place the cheese down by the hole. The mouse will take it and leave a tree token in its place. Take it.
9. Go back to the bedroom. Tap on the bed to reveal a diary. Place both tokens in the slots to unlock it. It’s invisible ink? You need a strong acid to reveal the ink. So squeeze the juice from all three citrus fruits onto the page to reveal the ink. Take the diagram.
10. Tap the locked door. Place the diagram over the puzzle. Now we can solve it! You need to move the man to the key and then to the chest without moving him onto or off of a tree. He must be rotated off. This is how to do it:
Rotate Right, Rotate Right, Move Left 3, Move Up 1, Rotate Left to the Key, Rotate Right, Move Down 1, Rotate Right, Move Up 3, Rotate Left, Move Up 2, Rotate Right, Move Down 1, Rotate Right, Rotate Right, Move Right 1, Rotate Left, Move Left 1, Move Down 1, Rotate Right, Rotate Right, Move Up 1, Rotate Right to the Locked Chest.
Now you can open the closet!
11. Take the key from the robe’s pocket. Use it to unlock the chains around the king.
12. Oh no! It’s Vivianne! She cast the curse! And apparently Nimue needs to die! Oh no!
13. Glaudraxa’s missing hatchling hatches from the egg! Use the Speak with Animals spell on her. It doesn’t help! But she does burn down the curtain over the window. Also, use the Grow spell on the vine in the lower left corner to reveal another spell book. We’ll get to it soon.
14. Use the Rust Removal spell on the window to open it. Then use the Freeze Water spell to freeze the rain. You can see stars outside!
15. Tap on the spellbook. It’s a Sleep spell! Let’s unlock it! Remember the constellation hidden in the painting? You can use the X-Ray spell to see it again. Then just draw that pattern, using the star shape seen outside the window. Now you know the Sleep spell!
16. Use the Sleep spell on the dragon. It put everyone to sleep!
17. Now to figure out how to get rid of the immobilization spell. Tap on the constellations on the floor. We need to place constellations down and then make them bigger or smaller to get all the stars touching a constellation. There’s two separate puzzles to solve.
18. Now you have to make a tough decision. Do you save Coppice or Whiteriver? I chose Coppice because it seemed like the right thing to do. Now you get to see what effect the choices you made had on everyone. I don’t know that there’s a good or bad ending, as mine seemed mixed.
And that’s the end of Cursed Crown! See my other Adventure Escape walkthroughs here.