50. The next painting is called Duality. Tap the frame and rotate the painting to find it. Go through.
51. It’s raining! Follow the path and pick up the Sword of Banquan to the right.
52. Continue along the path into the water. There’s a voice! It asks for help and gives you an antler.
53. Head up the sandy path to the left and then turn left when you can no long go up. Pick up the star sand.
54. Continue left. When they fall, just get up and try again. They’ll be able to make it.
55. Notice the tree here. If you try to go to it, it’s too hot. Head right and grab the black Yin fish.
56. The voice tells you to use the Yin fish on the stone platform, so do so. The rock will spin around. Take the white Yang fish. Now you can use the two halves!
57. Turn the rock until you see some divination sticks. Pick them up.
58. The voice tells you to zoom out. So zoom out and use the two fish on the rock formation ahead of you. There’s a top and bottom half. Try the different fish on each half until the water runs down to the hot tree to cool it off.
59. Go check out the tree. There’s a woman inside! Her name is Nuba. Talk to her and give her the antler. She then dances and gives you a jade flute.
60. Head back down the slope to meet the Salamander. He asks you to seek out another immortal.
61. Head right and up the winding path. Use the Yin and Yang rocks on the rock formation to clear the water out of your path and then continue on up.
62. Climb up the vines (use the fish again if you need to). Then use the black fish to change the rock formation again and create a path heading right.
63. Use the white fish to clear the path ahead and continue up. Jump across the gap. Use the fish if there’s water in your way.
64. Use the fish to get water running down. Moyan will slip, and the two of them will fall. But in the process, they’ll get a vine seed.
65. Use the fish on the top rock formation to clear the water from your path and make sure you have a path ahead by changing the bottom rock formation. Continue on.
66. Use the fish on the top rock formation to clear the rest of the water out of your path. Then use the vine seed on the vine shoot to make it grow and climb up.
67. Pick up the yellow Emperor order. Then jump up onto the next ledge and climb up the vines. Make sure there’s no water in your way first.
68. Meet Fuzhu at the top of the rock formation. Give him the jade flute. He’ll play a tune on it and a giant Yin Yang will form. That’s the end of Duality! You’ll be back at the studio and get a jade fragment.
Click on the little numbers below to continue to the Truth painting or click here.
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.