69. The last painting is called Truth. Tap on the frame and rotate it, then enter it.
70. It’s cold! You’re on the Mountain of Wonders. Head up the stairs and talk to Miaoshan. He disappears, but you get the Skandha brush.
71. Use the brush on the maple tree to make the red leaves grow.
72. Head back down the stairs and use the brush to paint the bridge. Cross over.
73. Use the paint brush on the blank painting and on the stele plaque.
74. Head down the stairs. Use the brush on the vines and then climb down.
75. Walk onto the frozen pond and use the brush on the ice fish to get it swimming again.
76. Use the brush on the ice cave and then go through.
77. Continue on over the budget the only path. It breaks and they both fall!
78. Find Moyan’s tail sticking out of the snow and pull him out. He’s unconscious! Your knapsack is broken and the brush is gone!
79. Head right along the path and pull out the object stuck in the snow. It’s a maple sprite! Looks like it’s going to follow you. Continue on.
80. Head to the red bridge. It’s broken, so use the maple sprite to repair it. Then cross over.
81. Enter the palace. Notice the frame ahead. Pick up the Mountain of Wonders painting and place it in the frame.
82. Head right and keep going right until you see a door. Open it and go through.
83. Pick up the prayer beads and then free the jade sprite to the left. Now he’ll follow you!
84. Leave the palace and look for some vines off to the left. Use the jade sprite to grow the vines and then climb up them.
85. Head up and follow the path to the right to another broken red bridge. Pick up the painting piece nearby. Use the maple sprite to repair it and then cross over.
More coming soon!
Note: Sometimes a promo code is provided for a game, but it does not affect the review in any way. At AppUnwrapper, we strive to provide reviews of the utmost quality.
Check out my recommended list for other games you might like.
If you like what you see on AppUnwrapper.com, please consider supporting the site through Patreon. Every little bit helps and is greatly appreciated. You can read more about it here. And as always, if you like what you see, please help others find it by sharing it.
I also offer affordable testing and consulting for iOS developers.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE © AppUnwrapper 2011-2018. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog's author is strictly prohibited. Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to AppUnwrapper with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.