By: Pawel Delimata / SmallBigSquare
SmallBigSquare’s BLASK is a laser reflecting puzzle where you change the environment to direct the lasers where you need them. It’s a trippy game and it’s much more fun to figure everything out on your own. But if you get stuck, you can try this walkthrough guide with tips, tricks, answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
– The main goal in each level is to point lasers at all the little rings. When a laser is touching all of them, the level will clear.
– A twin ring requires two lasers of different colors.
– A triple ring requires three lasers of three different colors.
– You can rotate a piece using two fingers. Make sure the first finger lands on the object you want to rotate.
– Each color laser can bounce off walls a specific number of times. Red bounces once, yellow bounces twice, and blue bounces three times.
– A triangle works as a prism, splitting a laser into three new lasers. But it only works with blue or yellow lasers. A blue laser will turn into three yellow lasers and a yellow laser will turn into three red lasers.
– X’s are bolts. They hold a piece in place. Sometimes they hold a single hinge, so you san still rotate the piece around them. Other times, they hold the entire piece in place so you can’t move it at all.
– When you see a square, hit with a laser to make it disappear. It will usually remove a bolt, but sometimes it will change the board in other ways.
– Hollow X’s can be removed by hitting them with a laser.
– Laser redirectors get charged by the laser hitting them and point a new laser in the direction they’re facing. You can use them to create a path without having to worry about bouncing the laser off walls.
– When you hit a pentagon switch with a laser, certain things will appear or disappear from the board. Try to keep it out of the way if possible, so you don’t hit it by accident.
Note: There’s a lot of freedom in BLASK, so there’s rarely a single solution for a puzzle. So you may figure out a different way than I did.
Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 & 20:
Levels 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30:
Levels 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39 & 40:
More coming soon!