The Birdcage 2: Magical Creatures
By: Kaarel Kirsipuu / Pine Studio
Last year, Pine Studio released a room escape game called The Birdcage, which tasked you with releasing different kinds of birds from their cages. Well, now they’re back with a sequel, and this time there magical creatures like dragons and phoenixes! If you’re having trouble, this walkthrough guide should help you with hints, tips, tricks, answers and solutions. Feel free to ask for extra help in the comments section.
You can watch my video for the Crow Pack or continue below for my step-by-step guide.
1. Open the little door to the left to get the first gem.
2. Turn right and grab another gem.
3. Continue right and solve the puzzle here. You need to make a path so that all the pieces turn blue. Then pull the slider to the left and take the wooden piece.
4. Continue right and open the little door to get the third gem. Also, place the wooden piece in the slot and pull the slider down, then release. It will break the wooden piece, revealing half a key. Take it.
5. Continue right. This part is hard to show in screenshots, so you’ll have to use my video if you’re stuck on it. But you need to follow the arrows and tap the tile that it’s pointing to. Keep going until you get a square. Take the round piece.
6. Continue right and place the round piece in the slot. Pull out the sliders to reveal another puzzle. It’s similar to the earlier one. Just rotate the pieces so they all turn blue. Take the other wooden piece.
7. Place the wooden piece in the slot and smash it to get the other half of the key.
8. Place it with the other half and pull down the two sliders. Rotate the coin and then take the key.
9. Look at the secret scroll and then use the key to unlock the door and free the crow.
Click on the level you need below or click hereto continue to the Level 7 walkthrough.